Below are the respective features:
- Fully keyboard accessible
- Multiple date formats and date dividers supported
- Unobtrusive and nameSpace friendly
- Fully skinnable with CSS
- Both upper and lower date limits can be set
- Certain days of the week can be disabled
- Certain, dates can be disabled/enabled (and wildcards used to stipulate the dates in question)
- Includes “smart” localisation (16 languages currently available)
- Bespoke days of the week can be highlighted
- Works with single text inputs, split text inputs or select lists
- It’s free to use, even commercially (Released under a CC share-alike license)
2. TDatePicker Samples
It has got many options like you can use default date picker or you can use most of the pickers like:Button Mode, InputMode=”DropDownList”, Custom DateFormat=”yyyy/MMMM/dd”, DropDownList etc.,
- Style-able and semantic XHTML
- Future / past calendar restrictions (and more)
- Highly configurable use of inputs and selects
- Multi-calendar support (with padding)
- Variable navigation options
- Multi-lingual and fancy date formatting
4. DatePickerControl v1.1.7
- Automatic input control conversion with a single attribute in the input tag, or using a special id attribute.
- Multiple date formats.
- Layered calendar, without annoying pop-up windows.
- Mouse and keyboard navigation.
- Variable first day of week.
- Min and Max date limits.
- CSS support.
- LGPL License.
5. Popup datepicker or a flat calendar
6. Vista-like Ajax Calendar version 2
7. Date Range Picker using jQuery UI 1.7 and jQuery UI CSS Framework
Description: Date Range Picker plugin to use jQuery UI 1.7 and the new jQuery UI CSS Framework. This plugin wraps the jQuery UI datepicker into an interactive component specifically designed for choosing date ranges.
8. Datepicker – jQuery
9. jQuery date picker plug-in
Description: Unobtrusive plugin for jQuery which allows you to easily add date inputing functionality to your web forms and pages. Designed from the ground up to be flexible and extensible, the date picker can be used in unlimited ways to allow you to add calendar widgets to your pages.
10. Date Picker – jQuery plugin
- Flat mode – as element in page
- Multiple calendars in the component
- Allows single, multiple or range selection
- Mark dates as special, weekends, special days
- Easy to customize the look by changing CSS
- Localiation for months’ and days’ names
- Custom day to start the week
- Fits into the viewport
And More below:
- jQuery UI Datepicker Project
- Two date fields acting as a date range
- Monket Calendar
- Using JQuery DatePicker in ASP.Net
- jQuery Datepicker
- Unobtrusive Date-Picker Widget V4
- Yahoo! UI Library: Calendar
- Cut & Paste Date Time Picker
- Date Picker provides a pop-up calendar in a dynamically populated DIV.
- Calendar Popup
- DateChooser Examples
- Cross-Browser DHTML Date Picker
- The sliding date-picker